Unpaid Child Support

In Oklahoma, child support is the statutory right of the party bearing the larger burden of taking care of the children.  If a court orders a party to pay child support, he or she must continue to pay unless the court order is amended due to a “material change in circumstances,” such as a job change by either party, disability, child custody change, or the child turns 18.

At LaCourse Law, we can help enforce child support by suspending driver's or professional licenses, obtain the income assignment directly from the employer, seize property and assets, or have the parent incarcerated for contempt of the judge's order.